COVID19 AND THE MINING INDUSTRY - A panel discussion.
08 June 2020
MIRA hosted an on-line panel discussion of the impact of COVID-19 on the mining industry and the potential insurance implications.
The session was facilitated by Matthew Frost, Head of Risk Advisory at Willis Towers Watson in Australasia and formerly Vice President Risk Finance at BHP. The panellist are:
• Paul Wordley of Wordley Partnership Solicitors;
• Philip Durrant, Managing Director EMEA at Integra Technical Services;
• Tom Holliday, Mining & Metals Leader at Willis Towers Watson;
• Paolo De Rosa, Consulting Director at Marsh Risk Consulting;
• James Fryer, Class Manager Mining Metals & Minerals at CNA Hardy.
A copy of the recording is available to members in the Presentations page of the member's section.